Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Interesting Facts About Triple X Syndrome

My 1 st prize in embroidery blog !!!!!!!!!




Ciaooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are not evaporated, ah ah ah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm working hard, although I had to slow down because of other impegnucci x-style family ... but there are, and soon I'll show you the chore (very easy) that because of these commitments I made at a snail's pace x dear blogger friend ...
Saturday ... I send him, the former duty of courtesy expect you to receive it and put x before (her honor!), Then I'll show you too !!!!!!!!!
Soon after, I will turn to my 1, x embroidery children ... I have the pattern ready ... I can not wait, I itch hands !!!!!!!!!

In the meantime, however, a very welcome surprise, but very much so ...
... the lovely Paola (http://lamalleziapolly.blogspot.com/) I included it among six recipients of the award bloggers "Kreativ Blogger", citing the following reasons:

"... darling Maddy, thank you for the your good friends, for welcoming me with so much love I allowed myself to indulge a prize ... "



... thank Paola, heart, honor of the first award to "Spring in the heart !!!!!!!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment